To provide world class health care to all sections of the society, that is also affordable. We genuinely believe in the adage that “Swasthya Aapka Zimmedari Hamari”. For us every life matters.
- At Clara Swain Mission Hospital we believe that true satisfaction does not come from making huge monetary profits but from the mere smiles of the patient who has been cured.
- Values and Ethics are central to our hospital: We carry on the healing mission by promoting personal and community health, relieving pain and suffering, and treating each person in a loving and caring way.
- We respect the dignity and appreciate the worth of each person as demonstrated by our compassion, caring and acceptance of individual differences.
- We value the uniqueness of patients. We respect their needs, experiences, talents and their individual worth.
- We communicate honestly, behave ethically, and accept responsibility of our actions.
- Integrity, professionalism, caring and teamwork, as also honestly and loyalty from our core values.
- We rate commitment, competence and candor as values we look up to.
- Selfless service and resistance to temptation to persue self-gain, personal advantage, and self interest ahead of the collective good is the basis for trust and confidence.
- We value the involvement, cooperation, and creativity of all who work together to promote the health of the community.
- We strive to create an environment conducive to healing, growth, and well being for all, including for those with whom we work.